Saturday, July 11, 2009

Allow me to reintroduce myself





For the last year or so I’ve tried to write thought provoking, entertaining entries. I’ve thrown away things that made little sense, and focused on providing fleeting insight from my 25-year-old mind.

Why I thought this was a suitable plan, I don’t know – but it stops today.

From now on I won’t concern myself with such sillyness. I’ll post when I’m drunk, and mope when I’m sad. I’ve been bombarded by no less than four people, semi-enthusiastically requesting my return to the blogosphere. I couldn’t let them down.

I apologize for my absence, but with or without your help, I can get back on track.

And so it begins …

Today I had a single drop of sweat from my forhead run down my nose, drip onto my right shoulder, proceed just to the left of my belly button, accelerate through the hairless part of my upper thigh, and get within 18 inches of the ground. A total distance travelled of nearly five feet.

At one point I had to lay on my side, but I’m proud to say it made it below my knee before getting obscured by my leg hairs.

No comments: